For something a little different and refreshing why not try this amazingly simple recipe for sorbet?! I made this last week when the weather was very humid and we needed something to cool us all down!
This is such a simple recipe you have to try it!
150g caster sugar
600g fresh raspberries
1 fresh mango, diced into small chunks (pat dry)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Pour the sugar and water into a pan and place over a low heat until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then remove and let it cool
2. When the sugar syrup is cool, add raspberries and lemon juice to the syrup in a food processor and puree.
3. Strain the pureed mixture through a fine sieve and transfer to a freezable container
4. Put the container in the freezer for half an hour
5. Take out the container, break up the mixture that will be slowly freezing, take the mango and slowly stir it into the mix
6. Place the mixture back in the freezer for about 4 – 6hrs